Monday, September 21, 2009

September 21st

The last post was so long ago I wonder if anyone is still watching.

I will let you know about my trip to North Dakota.
I went by myself October 10th-13th.
I saw Grandma and Grandpa in New Salem.

I drove Grandpa's truck around on my own and had a great time.

We went up to the eagle with Aunt Kathy.
For those of you who know what the farm was like, 10 years ago(Bryce), check out below, it has not changed much on the outside.
There are so many things in the house "packed away"
Grandpa's Stetson.
My cousin's
Right to left
Chad, me, Jason, Jesse and his wife Kerry.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

It's great to see that last picture. Dad didn't have that one.

Anna said...

I love seeing the picture of the farm! Glad you had a great time and I'm sure it was wonderful to spend that type of time with you Dad.