Tuesday, September 1, 2009

As the house settles in


The days are very long trying to unpack things and put them where I want them to be
FOREVER.

I think what I like the most is that there are only a couple new items,
everything else is from the Atlanta house and fits right in.

This painting loks so good from downstairs, it used to be over the fireplace in Atl.
Guest suite, photos on wall also from Atl living room along with chair and all the same bedroom furniture.
I really love the way the stairs look and feel
"Alcove"
I am pretty sure I have not shown any photos of "the car wash" aka master shower

The master bedroom
View from the deck off the master
Kitchen, fridge on left
Lots of turtles all over the house, this is the pantry door.
Back splash.
One of my favorite pieces of art.

3 comments:

Al Maier said...

Very Nice!!!

Anna said...

It's unbelievable to me all that you have already gotten unpacked and put up! Looks great!

Marilyn said...

The turtle stuff is so appropriate, and looks great....good choice!