Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Up in the air

Yesterday our friend took us up in his helicopter.
I had never been in a helicopter before and we had a great time.
I will I could have gotten a few more photos of the house but I did my best.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE
If you can see the orange square roof, our house is the grey roof just to the right.
This is taken going the other way, again, just look for the orange roof for our neighbor.

It's not super easy to fly like it seems in the movies.

Also, it seems much smaller close up.
one of the better photos

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

VERY COOL! It's a beautiful sight. Great visiting last night.

Anna said...

Wow! That's an amazing opportunity! Your house looks wonderful from the air.

I did get your email and am sorry I haven't responded. I was backed up on email! We are disappointed that you guys are not coming through town. Do you think you will reschedule the trip?