Monday, February 23, 2009

I wish I had more news

I want to let everyone know how happy I am about blogging.  I, personally, have not had much to share this week that I thought would excite you, but I am enjoying Anna and Emily's Blog very  much. Please keep it up.

This past weekend we had two couples over for Shabbat dinner, and plans with friends both Saturday and Sunday nights.  Life here in Hilton Head is so much more social. There is always something to do and someone to do it with.  It is a very nice change.

Bill and I started a gym last week.  Today was our 3rd session with KIM.  We actually exercised for 2 hours today! I can also say that we did not enjoy any of it so I guess she is doing her job. 

The house is moving along but I don't feel like anything is really picture worthy.  Bill and I are having real trouble visualizing spaces and so we are just more frustrated more than anything.

I guess that's all for now folks.


No comments: