Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday


We walked over to the house this afternoon and looked at the work they have done.  I was surprised to see this.  I guess it is our front steps, or at least the footings for it.

We decided to take a walk on the beach instead of a bike ride since it is so dark and gloomy.
I know I can only take so many pictures of dolphins but I want to share with you the experience of having a pod of dolphin take a walk with you.  It is amazing every time.


Sam is not behaving any better with his new collar.  It worked for a while but now he is pushing the limits again.  He has been play "mauled" by two dogs already by his own fault. He was not hurt but he is a drama queen and doesn't seem to learn.  I think we have to go back to the leash.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I don't guess it would ever get old to have dolphins around as your stroll down the beach. I didn't realize you were so close to Savannah. I would love to get back there, it's so charming.