Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nursing on HHI

I have a lot to tell everyone but we will just start with today.
Bill and I started volunteering at the  Clinic today.  I worked from 9-12 giving TB skin tests to all the other staff and volunteers.  Bill followed another GYN and "learned the ropes"  His spanish came in handy.  The clinic is called VIM.  Volunteers in Medicine.  It is quite an operation. Check it out at www.volunteersinmedicine.org.

We are headed back to Atlanta this afternoon to try and clean up the house to be put on the market.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I'm glad you are starting a blog! It will be fun to follow all that you guys do! That's fantastic that you are volunteering.

Al Maier said...

This will be great!!

Dad

Unknown said...

Hi Jeni and Bill,
HHI needs more people like you, I am so proud to know you both.